A German car manufacturer around since the 1930ies.
- VW Elektro (electrically driven single-seater)
- VW Impuls (more or less a SR version of today's VW Golf)
- VW Integra (more or less a SR version of today's VW Sharan aka Ford Galaxy aka SEAT Alhambra)
- VW Iridio (known in North America as "Superkombi III"; available as pick-up, transport, family car and camping van)
- VW City Scooter (electrically driven trike for two passengers)
- VW TT50 (4x4 off-road transporter much like today's Unimog)