Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Shadowland BBS is the place where the shadow community goes to discuss everything and anything related to the shadows. Who's frelling who over, who's planning what projects, what's going on in the Sixth World and how runners can make money off of this.
Shadowland is content driven and is meticulously maintained to keep discussions on-topic. Any connection that either that goes off-topic, advertises their services, or surpasses the megapulse ratio of 2.5/1 text/comment has their access rerouted to Shadowcell, an open forum.
((FastJack implies that the Shadowland BBS has been destroyed since the Crash 2.0. There is some evidence that some portion of the Shadowland BBS has survived as evidenced by FastJack's initial post introducing the 4th edition core book.))
Shadowland Personalities Edytuj
This is a list of canon entities that appear on the Shadowland BBS in a multitude of books.
- The Big D - the Great Western Dragon Dunkelzahn
- Captain Chaos - Shadowland's chief SysOp.
- The Chromed Accountant - Resident corporate economist of the Seattle Shadowland
- Dragonslayer - Anti-dracoform conspiracy theorist.
- Errant Knight
- FastJack - Perhaps the world's best decker. The Man.
- The Gingerbread Man - A.k.a. the Man Who Cannot Die, Aztlan's Most Wanted, and the Scourge of the Caribbean (cp.30). Leader of the Caribbean pirates, the Gingerbread Gang. He has an elf girlfriend named Miss Muffet. He's credited for crashing the "Lone Star in the CAS" on Shadowland in 2054 (cp.49). The NBS network based the action trideo show Cyberpirates of the Caribbean on his exploits (cp.23).
- Grey Knight - A.k.a. Lieutenant Colonel Lloyd Ritter (yotc.108), Ares company man, currently in charge of Knight Errant battalions in Silicon Valley. Known for being a worldwide bug-hunter following Chicago and a raid in Istanbul.
- Hatchetman - A street samurai who can (or at least could) do some decking. Underwent cyberzombie surgery; his experiences are the basis of the in-character portion of the Cybertechnology sourcebook.
- KAM - A.k.a. Dr. Kristine Martin, former director of genetics research for Universal Omnitech
- Kane - Rigger from the CAS. He has a girlfriend named Kat who was captured on a CAS black operation in Aztlan (src.8). Kane is wanted by the FBI (src.8), Amalgamated Petrochem (cp.32), and the Japanese forces in San Francisco (cp.83), among others, and openly boasts about his ranking in wanted lists about it in his signature. Stainless mentions that he has a reputation being crazy and a team killer, and that he typically hops from country to country finding expendable teams to work with. In addition to rescuing Kat, his goal is to start up a racing team (src.7). Kane owns a Saab (src.7), and finally gets his blimp (cp.128). Made number 9 in SIG's Most Wanted Criminals list in 2064 (sa64.150)
- Knever the Knowbot - Shadowland 'bot, helping maintain traffic.
- The Laughing Man - The immortal elf known as Harlequin
- Masaru@as.phil.masaru.com. - The full Shadowland handle and e-mail address of the Great Dragon Masaru
- Matador - A.k.a. Colonel Juan Samuel Pererya, well-known mercenary. Killed in action on the Salish Shidhe-Tsimshian border in 2062 (sa63.54)
- The Neon Samurai - A.k.a. Stephen Mills-Fargo, son of Dr. Elliot Mills-Fargo, directed energy weapons researcher at Ares (ff.49). Has a long, outstanding grudge with Ares Macrotechnology and especially Nightfire, following his accusation of the murder of Neon Samurai's own father.
- Nightfire - Ares America company man (ssc.22). Accuses the Neon Samurai of the murder of his father (ff.49). His e-mail address is NA/UCAS/MW/ARES-DET/42012093:NIGHTFIRE.DROP (ff.50)
- Orange Queen - The Great Dragon Hestaby
- Picador - Also called by the first name Carmen. Matador's second in command. (sa63.54-55)
- The Smiling Bandit - The first Shadowland persona to be known to alter his timestamp and replace it with the phrase "Strikes-again/Ha-Ha-Ha" (st.105-106). Converses with surprising knowledge with KAM on genetics and biotechnology.
- SPD - Former member of the Seattle Police Department. Typically critical of Lone Star.
- Spes - An elf shadowrunner who knows much information about Tir Tairngire and its political machinations
- Stainless - "I'm way to verbose". According to his full name, his e-mail address is Stainless@na.seattlenet105543.mil. He gets into arguements with Death Angel and Tish Bite over martial arts and religon, respectively. Stainless gets kicked into Shadowcell after getting into a discussion on shadowrunner stereotypes (src.7).
- Tish Bite - Vampire (cp.49)
- Wordsmyth - The immortal elf Ehran the Scribe