Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Powieści: Nigdy nie ufaj smokom | Wybieraj swych wrogów z rozwagą | Znajdź własną drogę | 5189 | 5199 | 5210 | 5218 | 5220 | 5302 | 5310 | 5313 | 5365 | 5367 | 5374 | 5377 | 5427 | 5445 | 5448 | 5495 | 5496 | 5537 | 5539 | 5542 | 5593 | 5628 | 5629 | 5630 | 5631 | 5674 | 5709 | 5710 | 5711 | 5712 | 5713 | 5714 | 5741 | 5742 | 5749 | 5775 | 5819 | 5839 | Private Agenda
- WizKids: Born to run | Poison Agendas | Fallen Angels | Drops of Corruption | Aftershock | A Fistful of Data
Seria 7000: Shadowrun Third Edition | 7001 | Shadowrun Gamemaster Screen | Shadowrun Quick Start Rules
Seria 7100 - Dodatki: Shadowrun: Where Man Meets Magic And Machine | 7101 | SR1 GM Screen | Sprawl Sites | Katalog Ulicznego Samuraja | Paranormal Animals of North America | The Grimoire — The Manual of Practical Thaumaturgy, 14th Edition, 2050 | Virtual Realities | Rigger Black Book | Shadowbeat | Shadowtech | Paranormal Animals of Europe | Corporate Shadowfiles | Fields of Fire | Lone Star | Prime Runners | Bug City | Corporate Security Handbook | Cybertechnology Awakenings | Threats | Portfolio of a Dragon: Dunkelzahns Secrets | Underworld Sourcebook | Cyberpirates! | Corporate Download | Man and Machine | The Year of the Comet | Threats 2
Seria 7200 - Opis Świata: Seattle Sourcebook | Native American Nations Volume One | London Sourcebook | Germany Sourcebook | Universal Brotherhood | Neo-Anarchists Guide to North America | Native American Nations Volume Two | The Neo-Anarchists Guide to Real Life | Dodatek California Free State | Tir Tairngire | Dodatek Tír na nÓg | Denver: The City of Shadows | Aztlan | Target: UCAS | Target: Smugglers Havens | New Seattle | Target: Matrix
Seria 7300 - Przygody: DNA/DOA | Mercurial | Dreamchipper | Queen Euphoria | Bottled Demon | Harlequin | Dragon Hunt | Total Eclipse | Imago | Elven Fire | Ivy & Chrome | One Stage Before | Dark Angel | A Killing Glare | Celtic Double Cross | Eye Witness | Paradise Lost | Divided Assets | Double Exposure | Harlequins Back | Running Short | Super Tuesday! | Shadows of the Underworld | Predator and Prey | Misje | Mob War | Blood in the Boardroom | Renraku Arcology: Shutdown | First Run | Corporate Punishment | Brainscan
Seria 7400: Sprawl Maps
Seria 7600: Into The Shadows
Seria 7700: High Tech and Low Life - The Art of Shadowrun
Seria 7900: Shadowrun Druga Edycja | SR2 GM Screen | The Grimoire - The Manual of Practical Thaumaturgy 15th Edition, 2053 | Virtual Realities 2.0 | Shadowrun Kompan: Poza Cieniami | Shadowrun Companion: Third Edition | Rigger 2 | Magic in the Shadows | Cannon Companion | Dodatek Matrix
Seria 10600: The Year of the Comet | Target: Awakened Lands | Threats 2 | Target: Wastelands | Wake of the Comet | Shadows of North America | Shadowrun Companion | New Seattle | Magic in the Shadows | Cannon Companion | Shadowrun Third Edition | Rigger 3 Revised | Man and Machine | State of the Art 2063 | Survival of the Fittest | Dragons of the Sixth World | Sprawl Survival Guide | The Shadowrun Character Dossier
Seria 25000: Shadows of Europe | Mr. Johnson’s Little Black Book | State of the Art: 2064 | Loose Alliance | Shadows of Asia | Shadowrun GM Screen and Critters Sourcebook | Shadows of Latin America | System Failure | Running Wild
Seria 26000: Shadowrun Fourth Edition | Shadowrun Fourth Edition Hard Cover | SR4 GM Screen | On the Run | Shockwaves | Street Magic | Runner Havens | Arsenal | Emergence | Running Wild | Augmentations | Corp Zones
Bardzo fajna sprawa:
- ekran Mistrza Gry
- czarno-białą książeczka "Contacts" - zebrane kontakty ze wszystkich dodatków do Shadowrun Drugiej Edycji
Shadowrun GM Screen Second Edition Edytuj
- Numer: 7902 [?]
- Released: 1992
- Autor: Tom Dowd
- ISBN 1-55560-185-5
- Cena: $12.00
- Ilość stron: 38 (ksiazeczka "Archetypes & Contacts"), trzyczesciowy ekran MG, dwustronicowy kartonik z tabelkami, papierowe postaci
- Status: out of print/rzadki
- Sections: "Archetypes & Contacts" book: Archetypes, Contacts, Decker Record Sheet, Magician Record Sheet, Rigger Record Sheet, Street Samurai Record Sheet
This is just your basic, average gamemaster screen. It's a three-panel affair with fairly nice art by Janet Aulisio on the front, while the back has the tables and stuff you'd expect of a product like this. A separate sheet has tables for less-common events, like decking and magic. Also in the package is the Shadowrun, Second Edition Gamemaster's Screen Archetypes And Contacts Book — which proclaims itself to be the "Winner of the 1992 Game Alliance Longest Title Of The Year Award" :) and which is not much more than all the archetypes and contacts from Sprawl Sites and Shadowrun first edition that didn't make it into SRII, updated to conform to second edition rules where necessary. The final item is a thin cardboard sheet with die-cut counters for characters—press them out, fold them over, and use them to show where each character is in a firefight. Not much more than the ones that come with DMZ but with different art. All in all, if you don't have a GM screen this is fairly useful, but if you have one that you can improvise with, it's not really worth the bother, I feel.
- Overview: Haven’t bought it, don’t want to either (but a copy is welcome if someone wants to make a donation to a worthy cause :). Not because I hate the thing, but I already have a gamemaster screen that I made myself and so has all the stuff I want on it; the book and character standups are not enough to convince me to buy this one. However, if you don’t already have a gamemaster screen and also nothing to fake one with, why not buy it?
- Uwagi: In addition to the cardboard screen, this contains a book of archetypes and contacts, plus "standup character" (probably DMZ-style cardboard figures).
(Yup, the kind with the cruddy cardboard base, I made wood bases for them all, worked nicely -Fro)
- Similar Products: Shadowrun Gamemaster Screen, Shadowrun Gamemaster Screen, Third Edition
- Survey Rating: 6.3 (24 votes)
- Comment: "The GM screen is not entirely complete, as I think other tables could have been put on it. Eg the skill web was superfluous (one could just copy it from the book, and leave it on the table, for all to use.) Also, it IQs a bit too high, but I think that comment is just that bit too subjective ;)"