Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vital Statistics Edytuj
(Source: Shadows of Asia, p. 152) As of 2064:
- Population: 8,947,000
- Khmer 85%
- Chinese 4%
- Thai 3%
- Vietnamese 3%
- Other 5%
- Major Languages: Khmer (95%), Thai (12%), Chinese (4%)
- Major Religions: Buddhist (79%), shamanist (8%), Muslim (4%), Christian (4%)
- 2022—Vietnam invades Cambodia, aiming at Phnom Penh.
- 2043—Cambodia suffers so much damage that eventually Vietnam withdraws.
The country is ruled by King Sindarath Sisowath, with his heir Prince Naradorom. The main political power rests with the Prime Minister Mak Sok.
There is currently a “Naga Insurrection” attempting to restore the “Naga Kingdom” in Cambodia, which has met with limited success.
Cambodia’s geography is similar to the rest of Indochina. There are three seasons, a cool and dry season, a hot and dry season, and the monsoon season. Flash floods and sticky muddy terrain predominate during the monsoon season.
Cambodia’s economy, devastated from the recent wars and from government corruption, is poor, with what little support and infrastructure coming from the few corporations that maintain a presence here.
Corporate Presence Edytuj
- Main Source: Shadows of Asia, pp. 152-153
- Target: Awakened Lands, p. 81—Angkor Wat complex is home to an Awakened rebel group made up of merrows, harpies and led by nagas.