Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
IFMU is short for "Internationale Fahrzeug- und Maschinen-Union AG" (International Vehicle and Machine Union).
It was a German A-rated corporation headquartered in Munich. IFMU faced many problems during the 2050ies and almost collapsed in 2057 but recovered by means of downsizing and streamlining (after the Corp War IFMU was downgraded from AA to A status). IFMU's end came in 2065: First the Württemberg Chamber of Commerce sold its shares (16%) to compensate financial problems. Then Cross Applied Technologies got rid of its shares (9%) due to increasing global pressure by Ares and FBV.
In the end three majority shareholders remained: Proteus, FBV and Saeder-Krupp. After months of tensions caused by the enmity of FBV and S-K the situation was solved by disassembly of IFMU. The various parts of the company went equally to the three majority shareholders.
The IFMU was the second-biggest MET 2000 shareholder (21%). The mercenary group was regularly used for prototype testing and as back-up security. (So far no information about either MET 2000 or its shareholders exists for 2070.)
- Located in Leipzig, concerned with drones and robotic systems.
- After 2065 IFMU Robotik belongs to AT&T, a S-K subsidiary.
IFMU Air Technologies
- Located in Friedrichshafen, manages IFMU's activities in the aircraft production sector.
- Headquartered in Stuttgart, Sternschutz is a security corp active both in the AGS and other countries.
- After 2065 Sternschutz belongs to FBV and has been merged with former competitors ProSecuritas and Deutscher Sicherheitsdienst, aquired shortly before by FBV.
Gesellschaft für technologische Entwicklung
- The "Society for technological development" manages development projects in eastern Europe and Third World countries.
- It is based in Dresden.