Apollo Station was the first station to be completely built and operated by a corporation. The Apollo-Orbital was formed when a Mitsuhama Z-322 space probe collided with an asteroid, nudging it into a Lagrange point. It was used as a dumping ground for radioactives. While Ares has moved most of its space operations off of Apollo and into Daedalus and Icarus, it still serves as a transportation hub for cargo and passengers from Earth. Also, Ares leases out pod space to Zeta-ImpChem, UCAS Data Systems, Prometheus Engineering, and Mitsuhama.
- The Mafia have a rep at the Apollo by the name of Lee Calder, who reports to the Detroit Mafia
- The Yakusa have a rep named Hiyoshi Uemura, who has links to the Kihara-gumi
- Main Source: Target:Wastelands s. 75
- Corporate Shadowfiles, s. 89.
- Corporate Download, s. 18.
- Within a mana warp of level 8 or 9 (mits s. 86).
Linki zewnętrzne Edytuj
This page forked from Wordman's The Sixth World: A geographical index to the world of Shadowrun