XX wiek.: 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999
Lata 2000.: 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
Lata 2010.: 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
Lata 2020.: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029
Lata 2030.: 2030 | 2031 | 2032 | 2033 | 2034 | 2035 | 2036 | 2037 | 2038 | 2039
Lata 2040.: 2040 | 2041 | 2042 | 2043 | 2044 | 2045 | 2046 | 2047 | 2048 | 2049
Lata 2050.: 2050 | 2051 | 2052 | 2053 | 2054 | 2055 | 2056 | 2057 | 2058 | 2059
Lata 2060.: 2060 | 2061 | 2062 | 2063 | 2064 | 2065 | 2066 | 2067 | 2068 | 2069
Lata 2070.: 2070 | 2071 | 2072 | 2073 | 2074 | 2075 | 2076 | 2077 | 2078 | 2079
- Polska: Oświęcim, upiory zmarłych w Aushwitz stają się coraz potężniejsze, mnożą się przypadki przejścia przez Granicę Dusz. (Shadows of Europe)
- Polska: Warszawa-Łodż, szef lokalnego Syndykatu, Rudy, zostaje zamordowany, rzekomo przez Vor Sergei Lukin'a. W obawie prze otwartą wojną, AK umawia spotkanie między Zbychem, synem i następcą Rudego i Jackiem Wisnerem, bossem Syndykatu Katowickiego. W kolejnych miesiącach dwie rodziny mafijne bezkarnie mordują wszystkich na swej drodze i pochłaniają mniejsze rodziny. (Shadows of Europe)
- Jan: Comet hype begins.
- Jan-Sep: The first leg of the "Probe Race", as the space megacorps compete to be the first to send a probe to the comet. One by one, each probe falls victims to accident or sabotage.
- Mar 19: A citywide power failure cripples the Seattle RTG for a short period, forcing many users and hosts offline and impeding other Matrix functions.
- May 7: Inazo Aneki returns from his convalescence in Tibet.
- May: Cooperating with an otaku alliance called Overwatch, Aneki enters the Renraku Arcology and uses hard-wired "kill codes" to disable the rogue artificial intelligence that has kept the arcology locked down for the past sixteen months. Deus is apparently destroyed. Aneki commits suicide. Public credit for ending the shutdown goes to Sherman Huang, despite the crucial role played by anonymous shadowrunners.
- Late May: Inazo Aneki's death is announced publicly. Details are vague. Hot contenders for the now-vacant position of Renraku CEO are Sherman Huang and current acting CEO Haruhiko Nakada.
- July 21: King Berthold I of the German Troll Kingdom disappears without a trace.
- Aug: Typhoons batter the Philippines.
- Sep: Halley's Comet becomes visible to the naked eye.
- Sep 4: The first reported cases of SURGE express.
- Sep 4: Ibn Eisa, leader of the Islamic Unity Movement, is assassinated.
- Sep 9: Ibn Eisa rises from the dead, proclaims a New Islamic Jihad.
- Sep 10: SURGE sweeps the globe, continues at a regular pace.
- Sep 12: Paranoia about SURGE sparks riots, attacks and urban unrest.
- Oct: SURGE backlash continues in full swing, with riots and attacks on metahumans.
- Oct 27: The Ring of fire erupts; Japan is smitten with volcanic eruptions and tidal waves; the Bay Area is trampled by an earthquake; six volcanic eruptions and an earthquake wreck the Philippines; many other PcRim areas are also devastated.
- Oct 29: The Japanese Diet orders the withdrawal of Imperial troops from foreign soil to assist with disaster relief and to rebuild Japan.
- Nov: Halley's Comet temporarily disappears from view.
- Nov: General Saito refuses the Diet's withdrawal order, staging a military coup in San Francisco backed by loyal troops and Japanese megacorps. Saito's troops quickly move into the Central Valley, seizing Sacramento and key sites. Ares moves troops in to defend Silicon Valley.
- Nov 1: Ancestor spirits warn of the "return of the dead."
- Nov 27: The news of the discovery of natural orichalcum deposits sparks an Orichalcum Rush.
- Dec 2: An earthquake demolishes L.A.; walls go down, riots and looting sweeps the city.
- Dec 8: The Pueblo Corporate Council moves in troops, seizing L.A. and the outlying areas.
- Dec 24: The astral form of Ghostwalker breaks through the Dunkelzahn Rift, followed by a wave of spirits; Ghostwalker appears in Denver, destroying the Aztlan teocalli and rampaging through the city; the dragon wages a guerilla warfare campaign against the city in the weeks that follow.
- Dec 24: The first reported "zombie" (shedim) attack occurs; many more are reported in the weeks that follow.
- Dec 25: Ghostwalker secretly meets with Aina Dupree and Nadja Daviar of the Draco Foundation, as well as SilveryK (the Nexus) and Ryan Mercury (Assets, Inc.)
- The CCMA creates a new Matrix policing agency in response to the arcology situation and grid shutdowns, called the Grid Overwatch Division (GOD).