Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
XX wiek.: 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999
Lata 2000.: 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009
Lata 2010.: 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
Lata 2020.: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029
Lata 2030.: 2030 | 2031 | 2032 | 2033 | 2034 | 2035 | 2036 | 2037 | 2038 | 2039
Lata 2040.: 2040 | 2041 | 2042 | 2043 | 2044 | 2045 | 2046 | 2047 | 2048 | 2049
Lata 2050.: 2050 | 2051 | 2052 | 2053 | 2054 | 2055 | 2056 | 2057 | 2058 | 2059
Lata 2060.: 2060 | 2061 | 2062 | 2063 | 2064 | 2065 | 2066 | 2067 | 2068 | 2069
Lata 2070.: 2070 | 2071 | 2072 | 2073 | 2074 | 2075 | 2076 | 2077 | 2078 | 2079
- The heat tap of a geothermal plant in the Trans-Polar Aleut explodes, releasing toxic radioisotopes in the local ecosystem.
- Government of Tir Tairngire declares martial law to end the protests and strikes organized by the Rinelle ke'Tesrae opposition.
- After a sabotage breaching the security of the SGHWS, rioting prisonners invades Vienna, Austria. Hundreds of people are killed.
- The Austrian Heritage Party wins with 40% of the vote the parliamentary election. Johanna Hapsburg becomes Prime Minister.
- January - Toshio Mitsukuri, previously COO of Monobe International, replaces Sho Kubota as President of the company.
- February - Carlos Consuni, candidate of the Liberal Vatholic Voters Party, is elected President of the Philippines. The Great Dragon Masaru, leader of the Huk Rebels and backed of opposition candidate Filipa Salonga demands a re-vote, refused by the Japanese governor.
- 22 February - Tadamako Shibanojuki, chairman of the board of Yamatetsu Corporation, dies. His son Yuri Shibanojuki replaces him.
- 16 May - Dosan Aburajoki, representative of Mitsuhama Computer Technologies on the Corporate Court commits suicide in his home in Kyoto, Japan.
- 6 June - Fuchi Industrial Electronics brings suit in the Corporate Court against Renraku Computer Systems for illegaly using trade secrets knowledge of Miles Lanier.
- 16 June - Navroz Chandaria is elected for Renraku Computer Systems on the Corporate Court to the seat previously held by Dosan Aburojaki for Mitsuhama Computer Technologies.
- 8 July - The Pacific Prosperity Group is established.
- 11 July - Tokyo-Seattle Flight 1118 crashes in Redmond district in Seattle, UCAS. 153 passengers and crew are killed in the plane and 51 are killed on the ground. David Hague, representative of Renraku Computer Systems on the Corporate Court is among the passengers.
- 15 August - Li Feng is elected for Wuxing on the Corporate Court to the seat previously held by David Hague for Renraku Computer Systems.
- 29 September - On "White Monday", the Tokyo Stock Exchange suffers its largest single-day drop since December 1989.
- 6 October - Villiers International and Cambridge Holdings merges to form Novatech. Richard Villiers resigns from his position of President/CEO of Fuchi Industrial Electronics to head Novatech.
- 6 October - Novatech is granted AAA status for the ownership of Corporate Court founding company JRJ International. Lynn Osborne, representative of Fuchi Industrial Electronics leaves her company to join Novatech and is allowed to stay on the court. With no longer any representative on the court, and in the absence of a vacant seat, Fuchi Industrial Electronics is downgraded to AA status.
- The Draco Foundation announces that Art Dankwalther, to whom Great Dragon Dunkelzahn willed UCAS$ 34,586,224,739.58, has been discovered.
- 3 December - A massive earthquake of magical origin hits the suburb of Richmond in Vancouver, Salish-Shidhe but none of the adjacent area. Tens of thousands of people are killed.
- 15 December - Anna Villalobos takes the seat of Domingo Chavez on the Corporate Court to represent Aztechnology